Privacy noticePreserving your privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us.
Please, before providing us with your Personal Data (hereinafter, DATA ) take a moment to read the following Privacy Notice (hereinafter, THE NOTICE ) at which we inform you, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter, THE LAW ) and its Regulations (hereinafter, THE REGULATION ), on how and for what purposes we process your personal information.
If you provide us DATA we will assume that you agree with the terms of this NOTICE , the purposes of the treatment of your DATA , as well as the means and procedure that we put at your disposal to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter, ARCO RIGHTS ) in section VI of this Privacy Notice.
Capitalized terms included in this Notice are understood to refer to the definitions contained in the Law, the Regulations or those established in this Notice.
- RESPONSIBLE. The person responsible for the processing of your data is Chocolates Aranda (Hereinafter Chocolates Aranda) ; with address at Avenida Vasconcelos 150 Int. 203, Col. Del Valle, C.P. 66257 , Nuevo León, Mexico and you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org </ a>
- PURPOSES. The Data that we request are processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, THE PURPOSES ): i) to send and receive promotional information about CHOCOLATES ARANDA and the services it provides; ii) to directly contact clients and prospects of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; iii) to make invitations to events and / or conferences related to the business of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; iv) to send updates and promotions of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; v) to make approaches with people interested in the products and / or services of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; vi) to contact people who may be interested in the products and / or services of CHOCOLATES ARANDA.
In the event that we celebrate with you an act related to a service offered by us, your DATA will be used to fulfill the obligations derived from that legal relationship.
The information that has been collected may be kept for the period necessary to comply with legal provisions such as tax or applicable commercial nature.
III. DATA OBTAINED. We collect your personal data directly when: you enter your data on our website.
The data that we obtain through this means may be, among others: identification data and contact information.
These DATA are essential for the provision of our services and will be processed only for the purposes established in this Notice.
- DATA PROTECTION. The protection of Personal Data is guaranteed and they are protected by administrative, technical and physical security measures, to prevent their loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure.
- ARCO RIGHTS. You can exercise your ARCO RIGHTS and revoke your consent for the treatment of your DATA by submitting a physical form request at: Avenida Vasconcelos 150 Int. 203 , Col. Del Valle, CP 66257, San Pedro Garza García. or by electronic means at the email address: email@example.com , < / strong> according to what is stated below:
Said request must contain at least: (a) your full name; (b) indicate if the request is presented in person or through your representative (if applicable, you must present sufficient power of attorney for this purpose), (c) your address, (d) your telephone number; (e) your email, (f ) the clear and precise description of the DATA with respect to which you request to exercise any of the ARCO rights and which of these you wish to exercise, (g) where appropriate, your express statement to revoke consent to treatment of your DATA ; (h) any other element that facilitates the location of your DATA (date on which the Data was provided to us, identification number of the event held, person who attended you, areas involved) and (i) the documents that prove your identity and / or personality with power of attorney (Official Identification with Photograph and proof of address).
Remember that in accordance with the LAW to process your request, you must first prove your identity or personality through personal assistance by presenting an original and a copy of your official identification and / or broad, fulfilled and sufficient power of attorney. , in case of acting through a legal representative.
When Access and Rectification requests are submitted and if you reside outside the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León you can submit the request electronically attaching a digitized copy of your official identification and / or broad power of attorney, fulfilled and enough, in case of acting through a legal representative and waiting for our news with instructions to proceed. Likewise, the owner guarantees that the DATA provided are trustworthy, exact and complete, for which he is responsible for any damages due to falsehood or identity theft.
In the case of rectification requests, you must accompany the documents that prove the request and the specific DATA that you wish to modify. Said documents must be submitted in original and a copy for their comparison.
The rest of the procedure will be processed according to the terms and stages established in the LAW . Invariably, notifications about said procedure will be made by email to the address provided in the request, in case you require notifications at home, you must request it in the writing that is the subject of the request.
If you no longer want us to send you information about our services or you want to choose to limit the use, transfer or disclosure of your DATA you can send your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , with the Subject “Request regarding Personal Data”
- PRIVACY OF MINORS. We do not serve minors or approve requests for services from them. Consequently, we do not establish or keep records of DATA of any minor of which we have knowledge. However, if we discover that we have received DATA or personal information from a person indicating that he or she is a minor, or from any other person we have reason to believe is a minor, we will cancel said DATA in terms of what is established by the LAW .
In the event that the minor is fraudulently held as of legal age, he / she will be subject to the corresponding responsibilities of any nature. We ask parents to supervise their children while they are online or when making phone calls.
VII. CONSENT. When applicable, if you do not express your opposition for your DATA to be treated in the terms that, indicated in this NOTICE , it will be understood that you have granted your consent to do so.
- COMPLAINTS AND COMPLEMENTS. If you consider that your right to protect personal data has been harmed by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, you presume that in the treatment of your DATA there is a violation of the provisions set forth in THE LAW , you may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), for more information visit the page www.ifai .org.mx.
- NOTICE UPDATE. We reserve the right to modify or supplement this Privacy Notice at any time. In the event of any modification to this Notice, it will be made known to you on our Website or you may consult it at our address.
- CONTACT US. If you have questions about this NOTICE , the handling of your DATA or information about our products, services, please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at email: email@example.com
Last update made on July 12, 2021.