Preserving your privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us.
Please, before providing us with your Personal Data (hereinafter, DATA), take a moment to read the following Privacy Notice (hereinafter, THE NOTICE) in which we inform you, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter, THE LAW ) and its Regulations (hereinafter, THE REGULATION ), about how and for what purposes we treat your personal information.
If you provide us with DATA, we will understand that you agree with the terms of this NOTICE, the purposes of processing your DATA, as well as the means and procedure that we put at your disposal to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter, ARC RIGHTS) in section VI of this Privacy Notice.
The capitalized terms included in this Notice are understood to refer to the definitions contained in the Law, the Regulations or those established in this Notice.
- RESPONSIBLE. The data controller is Chocolates Aranda (hereinafter Chocolates Aranda); with address at Avenida Vasconcelos 150 Int. 203, Col. Del Valle, C.P. 66257, Nuevo León, México and you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org a>
- PURPOSES. The data we request is processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, THE PURPOSES): i) to send and receive promotional information about CHOCOLATES ARANDA and the services it provides; ii) to directly contact customers and prospects of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; iii) to make invitations to events and/or conferences related to the line of business of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; iv) to send updates and promotions of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; v) to make approaches with people interested in the products and/or services of CHOCOLATES ARANDA; vi) to contact people who may be interested in the products and/or services of CHOCOLATES ARANDA.
In the event that we celebrate with you an act related to any service offered by us, your DATA will be used to fulfill the obligations arising from that legal relationship.
The information that has been collected may be kept for the period necessary to comply with legal provisions such as fiscal or applicable commercial nature.
III. DATA OBTAINED. We collect your personal data directly when: you enter your data on our website.
The data we obtain by this means may be, among others: identification data and contact data.
These DATA are essential for the provision of our services and will be treated only for the purposes established in this Notice.
- DATA PROTECTION. The protection of Personal Data is guaranteed and they are protected by administrative, technical and physical security measures, to prevent their loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure.
- ARC RIGHTS. You can exercise your ARC RIGHTS and revoke your consent for the processing of your DATAby submitting a request physically at: Avenida Vasconcelos 150 Int. 203 , Col. Del Valle, C.P. 66257, San Pedro Garza Garcia. or by electronic means at the email address: email@example.com, < /strong>according to what is established below:
Said request must contain at least: (a) your full name; (b) indicate if the request is submitted personally or through your representative (if applicable, you must submit sufficient power of attorney for this purpose), (c) your address, (d) your telephone number; (e) your email, (f ) the clear and precise description of the DATA with respect to which you request to exercise any of the ARCO rights and which of these you wish to exercise, (g) if applicable, your express statement to revoke consent to treatment of your DATA; (h) any other element that facilitates the location of your DATA (date on which the Data was provided to us, identification number of the event held, person who assisted you, areas involved) and (i) the documents that proveor identity and/or personality with power of attorney (Official Identification with Photograph and proof of address).
Remember that in accordance with the LAW to process your request you must previously prove your identity or personality through personal assistance by presenting the original and a copy of your official identification and/or broad, fulfilled and sufficient power of attorney , in case of acting through a legal representative.
When applications for Access and Rectification are submitted and if you reside outside the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, you may submit the request electronically, attaching a digitized copy of your official identification and/or broad power of attorney, fulfilled and sufficient, in case of acting through a legal representative and waiting for our news with instructions to proceed. Likewise, the owner guarantees that the DATA provided is reliable, exact and complete, for which he is responsible for any damages due to falsehood or identity theft.
In the case of rectification requests, you must attach the documents that prove the request and the specific DATA that you wish to modify. These documents must be submitted in original and copy for comparison.
The rest of the procedure will be processed in accordance with the terms and stages established in the LAW. Invariably, notifications about said procedure will be made by email to the address provided in the application, in case you require notifications at home, you must request it in the writing object of the request.
If you no longer want us to send you information about our services or you want to choose to limit the use, transfer or disclosure of your DATA you can send us your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject “Request regarding Personal Data”
- PRIVACY OF MINORS. We do not provide services to minors nor do we approve requests for services from them. Consequently, we do not establish or keep records of DATA of any minor of which we are aware. However, if we discover that we have received DATA or personal information from a person who indicates that he or she is a minor, or from any other person who we have reason to believe is a minor, we will cancel said DATA in terms of the provisions of the LAW.
In the event that the minor fraudulently claims to be of legal age, he or she will be subject to the corresponding responsibilities of any nature. We ask parents to supervise their children while they are online or making phone calls.
VII. CONSENT. When applicable, if you do not express your opposition so that your DATA is treated in the terms that, indicated in this NOTICE, it will be understood that you have granted your consent to it.
- COMLAINTS AND REPORTS. If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, you presume that in the treatment of your DATA there is some violation of the provisions set forth in THE LAW, you may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), for more information visit the page www.ifai .org.mx .
- NOTICE UPDATE. We reserve the right to modify or supplement this Privacy Notice at any time. If there is any modification to this Notice, it will be made known to you on our Website or you may consult it at our address.
- CONTACT US. If you have questions about this NOTICE, the handling of your DATA or information about our products, services, please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at email: email@example.com
Last updated on July 20, 2021